2011年6月26日日曜日

I Don't Understand ..

(From this point on.. im gonna name and refer the country of XYZ [if u read my last post] as the land of Solaris .. hehe such a fantasy fiction-like name. I picked up the name from a game btw ..in which it's a well developed high tech nation built floating on sky.. The only way of getting in is through airplanes, or giant fighting human maneuvered robots used in wars). Anyway.. back to my reality..

Ruling systems worked well here in Solaris.. well, at least most of em. I'd say there are few flaws here and there   that'd be worth improving. What I don't understand is that,.. for systems that have worked well in centuries and continue to flourish till the present time, there are people who try to bring down the major portion of the nation ruling system and bring forth another unwarranted systems abruptly. If the proposed system should bring some kind of uncertain fortune to the nation, why can't we just improve bits by bits? At least we sure have a way back to turn when things gone wrong... Rather than enforcing riots and violence for a total change.. (sighh) Care to share opinions anyone?

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿